Have you ever needed to write a legal-sized document in Word 2007 and then wanted to print it on letter-sized paper? Let’s go through the steps on how to do this. First let’s set the document to legal size:
- Click on the Page Layout tab on the Ribbon at the top of your screen.
- Click on the Size button in the Page Setup group.
- Choose Legal from the menu that pops up.
You can now type your document in legal size. Here’s how to print it on legal-sized paper when you’re ready:
- Click on the round Office Button on the upper left-hand side of your screen. (It has the Microsoft Office logo on it.)
- Click on Print.
- Click on Print again in the choices that pop up.a
- In the lower right-hand corner of the box that pops up, next to “Scale to Paper Size,” choose “Letter.”
- Click OK in the box to print your document It should show up shrunk to fit on your letter-sized paper.
I love little donations if this post helped you. They help me keep writing these tips! Also, if you’d like to learn more about using your computer, I tutor remotely all over the world and answer email questions for a small fee. Click here for more information and to see what I teach.
Used with permission from Microsoft.
Filed under: Blogroll, Computers, Microsoft Office, Software, Uncategorized Tagged: | change document to legal size, letter-sized paper, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word 2007, print legal size documnet, print legal sized document, print legal-sized docuemnt, scale to paper size, shrink document to print, word 2007, write legal size document, write legal-sized document