Tapping your foot waiting for those emails to come in? Here’s how to set your emails to come in automatically as often as you want:
- Click on the Send/Receive tab on the ribbon at the top of your screen.
- In the “Send & Receive” section on the left, click on “Send/Receive Groups.”
- Click on “Define Send/Receive Groups” in the dropdown menu.
- In the box that pops up, check the box next to “Schedule an automatic send/receive every __ minutes.”
- Fill in the number of minutes you want and click on the Close button.
I love little donations if this post helped you. They help me keep writing these tips! Also, if you’d like to learn more about using your computer, I tutor remotely all over the world and answer email questions for a small fee. Click here for more information and to see what I teach.
Used with permission from Microsoft.
Filed under: Blogroll, Computers, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Software, Uncategorized Tagged: | Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Outlook 2010, receive email, send and receive email, send and receive email automatically, send email, send/receive