Want to email your friends or coworkers a presentation that will start as the slideshow when they open it? No problem! Here is how to do it in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010:
- Click on the File tab in the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on Save & Send near the bottom of the menu that pops up.
- Click on Change File Type in the middle of the box.
- In the middle of the box on the right, double-click on PowerPoint Show.
- In the box that pops up, name your presentation, navigate to where you want to save it, and click on Save.
Now you should be able to attach the presentation to an email and send it off!
I love little donations if this post helped you. They help me keep writing these tips! Also, if you’d like to learn more about using your computer, I tutor remotely all over the world and answer email questions for a small fee. Click here for more information and to see what I teach.
Used with permission from Microsoft.
Filed under: Blogroll, Computers, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Software, Uncategorized Tagged: | create PowerPoint attachment, create slideshow attachment, email PowerPoint presentation, email presentation, email slide show, email slideshow, play slideshow in email